Thursday, April 17, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Forget Winter; Think Cabo

That's my brother, Sandy (orange Tennessee jersey) and me (muscle boy with the red beard on the right) at the pool of our lavish hotel in Cabo San Lucas, at the bottom of the Baja peninsula, about 12 or so years ago.

Sandy, who is an internationally-known management consultant, coach and speaker had a gig with a huge tile company, doing seminars for several days. He asked if I wanted to join him. Saying "yes" didn't require a lot of thought.

While he held class, I wandered the village and took one day to swim with migrating whales. If you have not risen to the top of the water and come eye-to-eye with a whale, you have not lived the kind of life I appreciate. Jesus! those babies are big.

No comments:

Post a Comment