|Obama signs; VP Joe Biden watches.|
1. We've now had 65 straight months of economic expansion.
2. We are enjoying the longest period of private sector job creation in American history.
3. Unemployment has dropped from 10.1% in October of 2009 to 5.4% by Spring of 2015.
4. The stock market continues to set new record highs since President Obama took office.
5. The Federal budget deficit is shrinking. It’s been reduced by two-thirds since 2009.
6. Under President Obama, government spending has increased only 3.3% annually, the lowest rate since Eisenhower was president.
7. For 95% of American taxpayers, income taxes are as low or lower than they were at almost any point in the last 50 years.
8. Dependence on foreign oil has shrunk due to record domestic oil production and improved fuel efficiency standards.
9. At least 10 million more Americans now have health insurance than before.
10. The Affordable Care Act has added years to the life of Medicare.
11. Since passage of the Affordable Care Act, we are seeing the slowest rate of increase in healthcare costs since 1960.
12. We currently have fewer soldiers, sailors, and airmen in war zones than we did at any time in the last 11 years.
13. There have been zero successful attacks by al Qaeda on U.S. soil since Obama became president.
14. We now successfully catch and deport more illegal immigrants than ever before.