Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photo of the Day II: Ignoble Triumvirate

Here's your favorite editor and his posse--two of my best friends. They are (center) Keith Ferrell, a marvelous writer who has about 18 books to his credit; and Pete Krull, an investment counselor whose niche is investments with conscience (meaning you don't have to worry that your money is being invested in tobacco or tennis shoe slavery). We met at The Quarter for lunch in downtown Roanoke today and--I swear this is true--it was my first sitdown at a bar in at least 17 years (since I quit boozing). Pete and Keith are talking about collaborating on Pete's first book. Keith was a big help on the novel I have out there for sale.

1 comment:

  1. Always a pleasure! I miss spending more time with you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete