Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Book Recommendation: A Key Management Tool: Feedback

Here's a new tool for those of you who are focused on business management, dealing with information that I believe is absolutely vital if you're going to run a tight, effective shop: feedback.

Feedback Revolution is a "lively, focused and thoughtful examination of a part of us we could all improve." That's from a blurb I wrote for the back of the book and I can tell you it's true.

The book was written by business guru Peter McLaughlin (with ghost help from my friend Keith Ferrell, who has written nearly 20 books).

McLaughlin deals with both business and sports clients and has learned that expressed approval or disapproval of job performance can make a huge difference. It's something I've always believed strongly was vital to successful management.

No comments:

Post a Comment