Friday, June 6, 2014

Jennie, Wayne and the Horses: Married Again

Jennie, Wayne and their horses on their wedding day.
My favorite daughter Jenniffer got married again last week, continuing the legacy of multiples begun by her dad. She has a long way to go to catch up, but she's trying.

Jennie and one of her new buddies.
Her newbie is Wayne (no last name yet), a contractor in North Georgia who owns a bunch of horses, something Jennie favors.

One would deduce from the photos (which provide most of the info I have on Wayne) that he and I are not likely to be political bunkmates. But Jennie assures that he "is really good to me and is such a nice man." That works. Being good to my girl is a requirement for my blessing.

So far, Wayne has it.

By the way, when I told my son about the nuptials, his droll response was, "Wow. That's random." Leave it to Evan to give us perspective on these things. He's likely to be one of these one-marriage anomalies. Poor guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment