Monday, March 12, 2012

From Out of the Woodwork Crawls Another GOP Nutjob

Rep. Walter Jones (see the intelligence in that face?).
No mater where I go, embarrassment awaits. I was born in North Carolina and live in Virginia and ... well, oh the suffering I've endured from lame-brain politicians like Rep. Walter B. Jones Jr., R-N.C.

Jones, one of the Republicans of marginal ability to think beyond third grade, has just introduced a bill in the House threatening President Obama with Impeachment for what he might do. Sounds like the Bush Doctrine on steroids. (Here's the link if you don't believe me and, frankly, I wouldn't believe me, either. This is just too bizarre.)

Obama might be thinking about possible--maybe--roughing up Syria a smidge without saying "Mother, May I" to Congress, an overstuffed, self-important, corrupt Banana Republic branch of government which has rendered itself completely and without question impotent and redundant. He wants to work with NATO and this little man from the Tar Heel State (how do I endure it?) wants to hang him for trying something that might work.

Virginia's been embarrassing enough of late, but now this. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment