Saturday, July 5, 2014

Gratitude: Kind Words from One of the Best

Today, I am grateful for:

Anne Adams, publisher of the much-honored weekly newspaper the Monterey Recorder in Highland County and one of my honest-to-god heroes. Last night Anne sent me a message, inquiring after my health, that said, in part, "You are one of four heroes in my life."

Want humbled? You got it. 

Anne is a woman worthy of admiration on many levels: personal, professional, intellectual, creativity, integrity, community activity, concern for others. There is no end to the goodness in her and as a mother (six kids), she is not equalled in my experience. 

I am honored and touched.

3 comments:

  1. Kind Words is a heartwarming platform that spreads positivity and support among its users. When it comes to academic pursuits, with your conflict management assignment, reliable conflict management assignment help can provide the necessary support.




    ReplyDelete
  2. Monterey Recorder in Highland County and one of my honest-to-god heroes. Last night Anne sent me a message For best Nursing Dissertation Writing Services please consider us in Usa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Engaging *Air Freight Service Englewood Cliffs* has streamlined our logistics operations. The efficiency and reliability they offer are commendable. Our business has witnessed a significant improvement in shipping timelines and overall customer satisfaction. The commitment to prompt deliveries sets Air Freight Service Englewood Cliffs apart, making them our preferred choice."

    ReplyDelete