When I was a small child, my hair was bright red, curly and long. People thought I was a really cute little girl. I even carried a doll.
As some of you know, I still hold a warm spot for redheads (you see them frequently in my photo essays where there are a lot of people) and there was a period about 15-18 years ago when I became one again.
Here's a photo following one of those sandy, messy henna sessions that resulted in Red Smith with the carrot top and the (natural) salt and paprika beard, which I still hold dear.

For families looking for flexible education options in the Emirates, a Virtual school in UAE can offer an alternative to traditional classroom learning. Students can attend lessons online, communicate with teachers, complete assignments, and access educational materials through digital platforms. This approach allows families to choose a learning environment that fits their educational needs and daily schedules.
ReplyDelete