Good advice in that headline, man. Even people who think they know which mushrooms are safe make mistakes, which can be deadly ones. Nicholas Evans nearly died as a result of a bad wild mushroom selection a few years ago: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1308997/The-deadly-dish-poisoned-lives-How-The-Horse-Whisperers-Nicholas-Evans-killed-family-wild-mushrooms.html Hope all your readers heed you warnings -- as well as your grizzled wisdom ha ha.Keith
My Dad went out and picked wild mushrooms; he never got sick from them. We all admired his knowledge of nature, but none of us joined him in his "mess o' mushrooms" dinner special.