Friday, January 20, 2012

Musical Breasts: A Breakthrough in Communication

Lovely, but do they sing?
My friend Betsy Gehman sent the following:

"Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iTit will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size. This is considered a major social breakthrough ... because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them."

I love the idea of looking and listening and I suspect women will buy them by the thousands. No more ogling, no more sharp, "Will you please stop looking at those and look at my face!", no more sideways glances at a magnificent rack, no more explaining that I wasn't looking at that other woman's chest, I simply noticed the intelligence in her face. Oh, the humanity.

(Graphic: forums.beyondreal.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment