Under the old rate structure, I was considered a "senior" (60-plus) and got a discount off the laughable $10.50 general admission to $9. Under the new structure, I get in for $7, but I'm no longer a "senior." You gotta be 65 or older. Those lovely old souls get in for $6. Can't trust artsy dudes.
Anyhow, here's the rate structure old vs. new:
- General goes from $10.50 to $7
- Seniors drop from $9 to $6 (but a senior is 65 or older now, not 60)
- Students are $8.50. Apparently they paid full price before.
- Children 4-12 were $5.50; children 5-13 are now $3.75 and younger than 5, they're free (that was 4 before). Children ought to be charged triple, but that's just me.
- Groups of 10 or more get $2 off.
- Military is $6 (there is no discount for peacemakers or vegetarians).