Monday, October 11, 2010

No, Dear, That Is NOT Me!

A Christiansburg man with the perfectly wonderful name of Dan Smith is doing a bad thing and I don't want to get blamed for it. He's having a party to raise money for the Tom DeLay of Virginia, Snarling Morgan Griffith, a Republican drunk driving lawyer who is running for Rick Boucher's 9th District seat in the U.S. Congress.

I want to assure you that I have nothing to do with this, save sharing Mr. Smith's glorious nom de plume. It's Oct. 20 in Christiansburg (I'm not giving the address because I'm not into promoting mischief). If you see Mr. Smith in the mean time, tell him he might want to reconsider what he's doing here.

2 comments:

  1. Makes you wish you had a less common name, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any evidence that Morgan Griffith is a drunk driver?

    ReplyDelete