Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Need Help With a Magazine Story

HELP!

I need to get in touch with people of the following description for several magazine stories I'm writing (please give me their names and contact info):

  • A happily married couple 30s or 40s with kids
  • A housewife who is fit, involved and loves what she's doing
  • Grandparents raising a kid or two and enjoying it
  • An old man--75-85--who is still in pursuit of the fairer sex
  • A young couple happily living together who have not even considered marriage
E-mail me directly at editrdan@msn.com if you know people in these categories. And thank you. I'll owe you one if you have good contacts.

1 comment:

  1. I used to think I was socially connected, Dan. But I cannot think of an example for any of these. I want to help you. If an old dude hits on me, I'll give him your number instead of mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete