Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat, Sucker!


Oz the skeleton.
Sexy Mads.
So, I'm waiting for the little snot-nosed monsters to show up at my front door on Edinburgh so I can give them some year-old bubble gum and here come photos of my own little Halloweeners in Spain.

I saw the costumes early this week when I was visiting Cordoba and Mads was truly proud of her Monster High character (I have no clue which, or even why) and here she is, looking like a nine-year-old tart. Love it.

Oz is more traditional: a skeleton, though I have no doubt he is clueless about what a skeleton is for.

I'm not sure whether or not I'll have the onslaught I've had for the past few years (350 kids one year; I was giving out quarter slices of white bread at the end), but I'm ready with the candy I dug up from the recesses of one of my cabinets.

Hard candy and bubble gum never go bad, right? They look good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment