Friday, May 24, 2013

Yard Sale: Sometimes They're Worth the Stop

As I was walking out the door to attend a news conference this morning, I noted that my sweet old lady neighbor was having a yard sale, so--not being one to resist this specific temptation--I thought I'd give it a once-over.

Here's what I came away with. For $8 I got all this and a new-ish single bed sheet that I'll use as a photo backdrop. Five of the pieces here are new. The jewelry bag is hand-made by my neighbor's daughter.

I don't know if any of the stones are real or if any of the "gold" and "silver" are gold and silver, but I don't care, either. I'm not wearing them.

Love this stuff. really pretty, seems nicely made for the most part and generally useful.

This is why I can't find my way around a yard sale or flea market.

No comments:

Post a Comment