Friday, August 17, 2012

Photo of the Day: New knee, new possibilities

Under that black wrap is a bionic knee.
Hospital Boy get yet another "stick."

Back from my first walk, feelin' frisky.
Got the bionic knee this morning and now I can take Maeline flying. Quite an ordeal, but professional, cheerful and talented people have made this as pleasant aw possble so far.

I'll blog more about it later, but I'm at the end of my energy for now and my buddy Nancy Agee has just dropped by. We'll chat more later.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new knee. You're the Bionic Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your buddy is the CEO of the entire hospital system, I'm guessing that you're gonna get the cream of the medical crop. The gown? Not so much.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have known you'd be bloggin' from the hospital room... couldn't you find someone to take a pic when you were actually under the knife? // Agree with Janeson that your visitors are impressive but your gown is...not. //Truth be told, you look great. Continued friskiness and strength in your recovery, Dan! Lou and Grant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad things went so well. But Janeson's right about the gown.

    ReplyDelete