Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What Is That In the Trash Can, Tom?

Right there in the middle it sits. Look closely. Could it be a Blue Ridge Business Journal in the TRASH?^

My business partner Tom Field, who publishes our Valley Business FRONT magazine, stopped me yesterday and said, "You know when I was leaving the post office today, I saw three--THREE--Business Journals in the trash. They didn't even GET OUT OF THE POST OFFICE! Wish I'd had my camera."

Today, as he and I were leaving a business meeting, I spotted yet another Journal in the trash (above) and I had a camera. Here's the proof. This is something we both see pretty frequently, but I can honestly say I've never seen a FRONT in the trash. Not even my own and I'm overrun with the dang things. Hard to throw away.

I think I see an advertising campaign coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment