Saturday, December 17, 2016

Slow Learner Finds (Some) Success

Maddie and grandboy Oz with his new glasses.
The truth is that when it comes to electronic communications devices, I'm most often a little slow on the uptake.

I've had the devices for a good while now, but the learning process drags along. Tonight I learned how to do a screen capture while I'm talking via iPad to my grands in Memphis. My grandgirl Madeline, who is ll, taught me. Her dad and her mom, both quite savvy on these thingys, had tried to teach me for, what, two years?

Maddie did it in 30 seconds. She picked up her iPhone and showed me what to do. I got these photos and I promise that more will come. Whether you want them or not.

Yay, Pampa! You did it! Go Vols.
Maddie, Oz, Dad and me (inset).

No comments:

Post a Comment