Friday, September 9, 2016

Lawsuit Alleges Trump Child Rape

Trump, Katie Johnson, Epstein
"On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

"Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump's sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I wold be physically harmed if not killed."

From a Snopes (here) article on Donald Trump being accused of raping a 13-year-old at a sex party in 1994. A suit has allegedly been filed, even though the statute of limitations has passed. The post contains a video of the woman who is making the accusation. This is a truly lurid account of an obscene act.

(Photo: jezebel.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment