Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Time for Storm Cleanup

Who says I ain't blue collar?
Putting the chain back on.
The recent ice/wind storm gave me an opportunity to get my testosterone levels up today. Crank up the chain saw and the levels go out the roof every time.

The storm left a huge pine in pieces over four different properties and I finally got to take care of my share today ... and to use my new Craftsman 18-inch chain saw in the process. That baby cut the pine like a hot knife through cream. Except that the damn chain came off twice. Good thing is with the new Craftsman, the chain is easy to adjust: easy on/easy off and back to work.

Here's some of what it looked like.

Getting ready to work. That big limb was a target.
Pruning around the dog house.
I'm a cartoon character here, wielding my terrible chain saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment